Board of Directors
Founder & CEO
Chris is a graduate of the renowned Glasgow School of Art and began his career at Saatchi & Saatchi London. In his late 20’s he became Group Creative Director of one of Manchester’s leading creative business, before launching and building an international reputation with his own branding, marketing and digital consultancy. He then had an idea… Everywalk was born.
Stuart is co-founder and largest individual shareholder of Card Factory PLC a major success story in UK retail. He also sits on the board of a number of organisations, notably being appointed Chairman of his lifelong passion Super League Club, Warrington Wolves. We are delighted to have Stuart as our founding investor and his guidance and retail expertise within the business.
Howard is the Co-Founder of Apadmi and CEO of Apadmi Ventures. Apadmi are the UK’s leading mobile developer ranking within the top 10 globally. Howard has overseen the development of some of the most iconic and popular mobile solutions of recent times. Apadmi Ventures are investors in Everywalk and Howard brings vast mobile technology expertise to the Everywalk board.
Founder & CEO
Chris’ day to day energy is in bringing our vision to life. He works closely with the leadership team to ensure we maximise the opportunity that Everywalk presents, with our strategic partners to build uniquely valuable partnerships and with our investors to create increasing value in the business.
Chief Operations Officer
Warren is an experienced product strategist and entrepreneur. He has raised significant investment, developed and taken products to market for many businesses. For several years Warren has shared Chris' vision and having undertaken the role of COO now utilises his extensive experience to shape strategies that bring the vision to life.
Lisa has worked with Chris for a number of years and they have become a formidable team in managing the financial performance, growth and investment strategies. An experienced Finance Director from an international business background Lisa will be executing robust financial management as Everywalk moves through it's key life stages.
- Founded by Chris Fogg
- Co-founder of Card Factory Plc backs the Everywalk vision
- Team grows and Warren Lunt joins as Product Manager to shape the product
- Designed, built and launched desktop platform (MVP)
- Built relationships with major retailers including The HUT Group to help us validate our market fit
- Obtained commercial terms with over 1000 major retailers
- Established exciting baseline metrics showing month on month user acquisition and engagement growth
- Attracted major retail and technology investors into our second funding round to develop our mobile applications
- Took the decision to become mobile ﬁrst and Apadmi one of the foremost mobile engineering companies partner up and invest
- Warren Lunt undertakes the role of Chief Operations Officer to build future strategies
- £1,500,000 fundraise to prepare the business for scale is now in progress
Everywalk is a retail technology company. Our primary interface with consumers being through our mobile application and our enablement of retail brands through our platform.
We see a world where the dialogue between consumer and the retail brands they engage with is transformed. By empowering the consumer to influence a brands engagement with them, we will in turn enable the retail brand to be always relevant to their ever changing lifestyle needs.
We are are proud to be building our platform from the UK, at the heart of the Northern Powerhouse Region.
If you have the talent and desire to be instrumental in helping us realise the huge opportunity our vision presents, it sounds like we should get the kettle on for you. We would love to hear from you.
We have successfully closed two rounds of funding and are currently raising a £1,500,000 round to prepare the business for scale. This is due to close end of March 2018.
If you would like any further information or like to express your interest please contact Warren by email email@example.com