Everywalk.com Limited is registered as a data controller in the United Kingdom for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. We ensure that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with skill and care and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
We will collect data about you such as your name, contact details and how you use the service. The personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- to provide our services to you and to facilitate the processes of the Service;
- to assess data about you in relation to the type of shopping and products you enjoy;
- to market our enhancements of our services to you
- to enable us to develop and market other products and services and to improve our service
- to send you reports, promotions, offers, notifications, and other information about things which we think might be of interest to you as a registered user of the Service;
- to deal with your questions and enquiries;
- to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings.
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
You may ask us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update or delete such information. We may ask you to verify your identity. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your registration with the service and will give you reasons for doing so.
You may request to delete your account and request that we cease to send you marketing material at any time in settings area on the app.
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your personal data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your personal data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.
Your information is held on servers hosted by us or our Internet Services Provider. The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet.
We also collect information about the way users use the Service in order to measure and improve our services. We do not use information gained in this way in a way that any individual can be identified, and only use it to understand our users better, and to determine aggregate trends, most popular pages, etc, for all the website’s users. We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes.
A Cookie is a small data file which is sent from a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s site. Cookies are used on the Service to remember your login, to track web traffic on an aggregate basis (i.e. no individuals are identified), to track product purchases and campaigns and to keep session information such as your last search. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. However, switching off cookies will likely restrict your use of our service.
Under GDPR you have the right to access your data at any time and you can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also restrict certain processing of your data you can contact us at email@example.com with regards to this or can utilise the settings in our app to manage your preferences.
The Elms, 152a High St, Newton Le Willows, Merseyside, WA12 9SG
01925 226 139
Date of Last Revision: August 10, 2018