Terms & Conditions
The terms set out below govern your use of Everywalk. When you create an Everywalk account you agree to these terms.
Everywalk is your world of shopping!
Our Service includes the following:
We are a social shopping mobile application currently available on iOS. Through a single app you can shop everywhere and save your discoveries into categorised wish lists and if you choose to, share them with your friends, whilst deciding upon the perfect items to buy.
Everywalk enables you to shop and not just buy! It empowers you to save your discoveries into your own world of shopping, and if you choose to, share them with your friends and family whilst deciding upon the perfect item to buy.
We regularly analyse the information on our platform to ensure we continue to innovate and make our service better for all of our users. Our ambition is to keep advancing Everywalk’s vision to turn the world of shopping the right way up; by optimising the relationship between consumers and the brands they love and discover, whilst reinventing the way brands assist and market their products with relevance to their everchanging lifestyles.
We agree to provide you with the Everywalk service which includes all of the Everywalk applications, features and technologies and in return for being able to use our service we require you to make the following commitments to Everywalk.
You can use Everywalk only if, you are 16 years of age or older, you are not prohibited from receiving any aspect of our service under any applicable laws and you have not previously disabled your account for violation of any applicable law or had your account deleted or suspended by us for violation of any of our policies.
If using the Everywalk service you agree to adhere to the following
- You may only hold one Everywalk account at any given time and must never have multiple accounts under different user names and email addresses.
- You must never impersonate others or provide inaccurate information about yourself on Everywalk or in respect to Everywalk
- You must never post content that is
- defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable
- Pornographic material, threats of violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Deceitful or criminally prohibited material.
- promoting any illegal activity, or advocating, promoting or assisting any unlawful or fraudulent act.
- that is threatening, abusive or otherwise invades another’s privacy, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or content that is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy another person.
- that personally identifies any individual who does not wish to be identified in such a way.
- that registers accounts or posts content automatically, systematically, or programmatically.
- You must never do anything unlawful, misleading or fraudulent
- You must never promote or advocate counterfeit products or services, only genuine products and services from genuine brands and retailers.
- You must never try to manipulate the way in which our service operates for personal and commercial gain
- You must never try to access and extract data/content/information from our service for commercial or non-commercial use for yourself or others
- You must never try to buy, sell or transfer any aspect of your account or extract and collect user details of others.
- You must never manipulate or change, photographs, video, Images, logos, pricing and product information you save down from any website or physical store and will always present and share accurate information to the best of your knowledge at all times
- When saving items down from a specific retail website you must never utilse content and tag it with a different, miss-leading, harmful or incorrect retail website URL’s
- You must never try to modify or extract source code or data from us without obtaining our permission in writing.
- You will not use our brand and intellectual property without obtaining our permission in writing.
The permissions that you agree to provide to Everywalk are as follows
- We don’t claim ownership of your content, but you grant us a full licence to use it in order to continue to provide our service. This licence agreement can be terminated at any time by simply deleting your account.
- In the event that you delete your account, we will retain details regarding your activity only for the basis of our insights accuracy, but it will no longer be linked to you as an individual and your personal information will be removed I their entirety. You can request a copy of your information at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we need to change your chosen username for any reason we can and will
- If a brand or retail partner requests us to remove content you have shared from their website for any reason, then if deemed necessary, at our discretion we can and will
- At our complete discretion we reserve the right to remove you from our service at any time for violation of our terms of service or any other policies that are active
- Should your content be reported by our employees or by other users we can and will investigate and perhaps remove the reported content at any time at our own discretion.
- Depending on the nature of any violations we may further disable your account temporarily or even terminate your account indefinitely
Reliance on information posted by our users
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content, User Comments or communications posted via Everywalk or endorse any opinions expressed via Everywalk. You understand that by using our service, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabelled or are otherwise deceptive.
We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any User or Registered User or any other user of Everywalk, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its Contents.
DMCA Copyright Policy
Everywalk deals with copyright infringement on Everywalk Services in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We have a policy of terminating repeat copyright infringers in appropriate circumstances. For information on the DMCA, you may look here http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/copyright-claims-based-user-content or here http://chillingeffects.org/dmca512/faq.cgi.
Everywalks Designated Agent for receipt of notices of claimed infringement can be reached by email: email@example.com
Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Your access to and use of Everywalk or any Content is at your own risk.
Regardless of whether you are accessing Everywalk as a business user or consumer user, we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
WHERE YOU ARE USING OR ACCESSING EVERYWALK AS A BUSINESS USER YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EVERYWALK IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EVERYWALK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Where you are using or accessing Everywalk as a business user, we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to Everywalk. Everywalk also makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to Content; User Content, in particular, is provided by and is solely the responsibility of, the User or Registered User providing that Content.
WHERE YOU ARE USING OR ACCESSING EVERYWALK AS A BUSINESS USER, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES OR OUR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, EVERYWALK, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO EVERYWALK, ANY CONTENT ON EVERYWALK OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH EVERYWALK OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES. “DAMAGES” INCLUDES ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, (SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE) PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
WHERE YOU ARE USING OR ACCESSING EVERYWALK AS A BUSINESS USER, YOU AGREE THAT, SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF WAKELET AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND/OR DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, OR FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF FIFTY POUNDS (GBP£50.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE APPLICABLE SERVICE(S).
WHERE YOU ARE USING OR ACCESSING EVERYWALK AS A CONSUMER USER, PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY PROVIDE EVERYWALK FOR DOMESTIC AND PRIVATE USE. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE OUR SITE FOR ANY COMMERCIAL OR BUSINESS PURPOSES, AND WE HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The Elms, 152a High St, Newton Le Willows, Merseyside, WA12 9SG
01925 226 139
Date of Last Revision: August 10, 2018